Liebster Blog Award Nominated by My Little ROCK
Thank you so much to My Little ROCK for nominating me for this award!
I love how awards like these work within the blogging community, it allows me to say thank you to all my followers and to those who I love to follow!
Here are the Liebster Blog Award rules for acceptance:
1. You must thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must nominate the same number of bloggers the nominator has nominated who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. You must answer the questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and ask new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. You must notify your nominees.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- When and where did you learn to cook/bake?
- Other than blogging, do you promote or sell your food/recipes?
- If you could learn to make any dish/recipe in the world, what would it be?
My Questions to Answer:
1. Why did you decide to start a food blog?
I was constantly eating what I shouldn’t when I was first suffering from lactose intolerance, the blogging helped me keep on track and it motivated me to eat healthier!
2. How long have you had your food blog?
I have been blogging since 2013, but this is my first year with WordPress!
3. If you could give one piece of advise to another food blogger what would it be?
Share everything!! Where do you get your cool dishes, tablecloths, etc. LOL 🙂 If you think it’s cool, so will others!